AV - Regional Sales Manager
Koncept Systems LLC – Houston, Texas / Miami, Florida / Las Vegas, NV
• Generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’s current client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management
• Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed
• Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
• Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
• Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation
• Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation
• Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota
• Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
• Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota
• Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory
• Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
• Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information, provide detailed notes and track pending activities
• Follow up on leads within 24 hours of client inquiry
• Represent company at technological briefings and trade shows as assigned
• Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management
• Monitor non-installed product commissions on a weekly basis to ensure timely completion by the end of the month
Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
• A four year degree is preferred
• At least 3 - 5 years’ experience of direct selling in the AV/VTC area is a required.